Tugas bahasa Inggris
Personal letter January, 11 2020 To whom it may concern : Re : Personal Reference - Hendik Hi, Hendik. How are you ? I hope you are fine. I'm Beryl from SMAN 1 PURWOSARI. I'm a grade 11 majoring in Mipa. At my school there was a lesson about SDGs. Where the SDGs are 17 measurable goals that have been determined by United Nations as the world development agenda for the benefit of humans and the earth. My class get SDGs, affordable and clean energy, that are ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. How about your school ? Are there lessons about SDGs ? And what class do you get SDGs about ? Well, that's enough for now. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Beryl Cause and effect Air pollution Air pollution is the substances or gases that could do harm to the living beings dwelling on the earth within the atmosphere. In other words, air pollution is considered as gases or substances which has a da...



Komentar
Posting Komentar