Love All Creatures and World
• Reflection
I often burn plastic rubbish when it has a lot. Almost every week I burn plastic waste, I do not think about the impact caused by burning plastic waste that actually causes damage to the earth.
• Wisdom
When we burn plastic waste, smoke generated from combustion can cause air pollution, and can worsen global warming, and dirty air inhaled by humans can cause shortness of breath, and various respiratory disorders.
• Current Actions
Almost every week I burn trash, but now I bury it in the ground. And I also reduce the use of plastic materials.
• love
we must love our earth by reducing the burning of plastic waste that can be done by implementing a 3R system (Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle). In addition, by not burning plastic waste and also reducing plastic waste, we can save the earth from soil and air pollution.
• Action plan
When I will burn plastic waste, I bury the garbage in the ground and also reduce the use of plastic materials.
• Pledge
- I will bury plastic trash in the ground.
- Reducing air pollution by not burning plastic waste and reducing the use of plastic materials

Komentar
Posting Komentar